Volunteer (Los Angeles and Santa Monica)Every year, we rely on the generosity of volunteers to effectively serve our community’s most vulnerable residents in myriad ways:
Individual opportunities require a regular commitment and can include assisting with the following:
- Food services
- Case management
- Donation sorting and distribution
- Front desk and reception
- Wellness activities
- Life Skills activities
Group opportunities can be scheduled on a case-by-case basis and can include the following:
- Hosting a meal
- Hosting bingo
- Hosting an ice cream or dessert social
- Leading a life skills or wellness workshop
1. Complete an online volunteer application form. After submitting the application, you will immediately receive a confirmation email with next steps.
2. Prospective individual volunteers and group volunteer leaders must attend an orientation. These are held approximately twice a month, in Santa Monica and Mid City.
3. After orientation, prospective volunteers will be asked to submit negative TB test results from within the past year, consent to a background check, and additional forms that will be provided at orientation.
4. Once we have received the completed paperwork and processed the background check, you will be contacted by the volunteer team to discuss all the possibilities!
Click below to access our volunteer management portal