In-Kind DonationsIn-kind or non-monetary contributions are items, products, or services that are provided free of charge to The People Concern. These donations are valuable resources that we then distribute to the most vulnerable in our community. In keeping with our mission of treating all program participants with respect and dignity, we ask that all donations should be clean and, if used, in good condition.
Please see below for our current list of the most in demand items and donation criteria.
Donations are accepted at the following drop-off locations, as we do not have pick-up service:
2116 Arlington Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90018
1453 16th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90404
What kinds of donations can we use?
- NEW socks
- NEW underwear
- New travel size toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothpaste, tooth brush, deodorant, body wash and body lotion)
- Towels (new or gently used)
- Casual pants (slacks, jeans, sweatpants)
- Flat shoes
- Button up shirts
What clothing items are we able to accept?
- NEW socks – for men, women and children
- NEW underwear – for men, women and children
- Sweat shirts and pants for adults – all sizes especially larger sizes
- Sneakers - men’s & women’s most needed
- Shower shoes/thongs
- Rain ponchos for adults & children
- Flannel and long sleeve shirts for adults
We are unable to accept the following donations:
- Used Bedding
- Used Toys
- Used Car Seats
- Used Toiletries
- Used underwear
- Used socks
- Opened/Expired Food
- Formal clothing
- High heel shoes