With over 56 years of experience working in the community, The People Concern is proud to be among Los Angeles’ most trusted service providers.
The People Concern empowers the most vulnerable among us to rebuild their lives.
One of Los Angeles County’s largest social services agencies, The People Concern was formed in 2016 in a merger of two trusted social service organizations based in Los Angeles County, OPCC and Lamp Community. Informed by more than fifty eight years of work in the community, The People Concern is a leading provider of, and advocate for, evidence-based solutions to the multi-faceted challenges inherent in homelessness and domestic violence.
With compassion and profound respect for those we serve, we provide a fully integrated system of care – including outreach, interim housing, mental and medical health care, substance abuse services, domestic violence services, lifeskills & wellness programs, and permanent supportive housing – tailored to the unique needs of homeless individuals, survivors of domestic violence, challenged youth, and others who have nowhere else to turn.
The People Concern’s model of integrated and comprehensive care empowers our participants to navigate the multi-faceted obstacles in their lives, become their best selves, and ultimately, connect with and contribute to their communities.
Tax ID: #95-6143865
- The People Concern Audited Financials FY 2020 – 2021
- The People Concern Audited Financials FY 19 – 2020
- The People Concern Audited Financials FY 18-19
- The People Concern 990 FY 18-19
- The People Concern Audited Financials FY 17-18
- OPCC 990 FY 17-18
- OPCC Audited Financials FY 16-17
- OPCC 990 FY 16-17
- OPCC Audited Financials FY 15-16
- OPCC 990 FY 15-16
- OPCC Audited Financials FY 14-15
- OPCC 990 FY 14-15
- OPCC Audited Financials FY 13-14
- OPCC 990 FY 13-14
- OPCC Audited Financials FY 12-13
- OPCC 990 FY 12-13
- OPCC Audited Financials FY 11-12
- OPCC Audited Financials FY 10-11
- OPCC Audited Financials FY 09-10
- OPCC Audited Financials FY 08-09
- OPCC Audited Financials FY 06-07
- OPCC Audited Financials FY 05-06
- Lamp Community 990 FY 17-18
- Lamp Community Audited Financials FY 16-17
- Lamp Community 990 FY 16-17
- Lamp Community Audited Financials FY 15-16
- Lamp Community 990 FY 15-16
- Lamp Community Audited Financials FY 14-15
- Lamp Community 990 FY 14-15
- Lamp Community Audited Financials FY 13-14
- Lamp Community Financial Statements FY 12-13
- Lamp Community 990 FY 12-13
- Lamp Community Financial Statements FY 11-12
- Lamp Community 990 FY 11-12
- Lamp Community Financial Statements FY 10-11
- Lamp Community 990 FY 10-11
Executive Leadership Team
Chief Executive Officer
*click for bio
Julie DeRose, LMFT
Chief Program Officer, Permanent Housing Services
Chief Human Resources Officer
Angie Loch, LCSW
Chief Compliance Officer
Chief Administrative Officer
Senior Director of Operations
Chief Development Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Kait Peters, MBA
Chief Operating Officer
Brooke Slusser, LCSW
Chief Program Officer, Mental Health
Chief Program Officer, Services
Board of Directors
Rae W. Archibald
Retired Chief Financial Officer,
Partner, United Talent Agency
Senior Vice President, Platinum Equity
Jonathan M. Brenner, Esq.
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
Gary Foster (Chair)
Gary Foster Productions
Richard G. Hirsch, Esq.
Nasatir, Hirsch, Podberesky & Khero
Chief Financial Officer, FlyawayHomes
Laura Kaiser (Chair)
MBK Quality Homes
Sales Partner, AMALFI Estates
Mary Clare Lingel
President & CEO, FlyawayHomes
Gary A. Richwald, MD, MPH
Public Health & Communicable Disease Consultant
Bart F. Zitnitsky
First Republic Investment Management
We are working to ensure all of our neighbors are housed, healthy and safe. Join our team!
2116 Arlington Ave. Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90018
For all media inquiries, please contact Terry Morello email@example.com
For all event inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For all volunteer inquiries, please contact email@example.com
Looking for a representative from The People Concern to speak at your next event or meeting? Complete this form to submit your request.
If you are a student interested in an internship with The People Concern, please contact Chanel Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.